Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Swan Sonnenschein & Co., 1892. 2nd Edition . Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall. These two books are clean, tight, square and unmarked. They are lightly bumped/rubbed at the edges. They have black end paper and 363, 351, bright, clear pages bound in wine colored cloth covered boards with gold titles on the spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Uncollected Writings of Thomas De Quincey
- Thomas De Quincey preface by James Hogg
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 2nd Edition
- Swan Sonnenschein & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]