The Undefeated: The Rise, Fall and Rise of Modern Japan
by Harvey, Robert
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pan Macmillan, 1994-07-22. Hardcover. Very Good. 633pp. (pink-red spine) large 8vo. sized. 1994. First edition. A very good, clean, tight copy in similar jacket. Original publisher's black boards - gilt embossed to the spine. No inscriptions. The tail of the spine a little bumped and a slight bump to the head of the spine with some light associated creasing to the overlying jacket. The jacket has not been price-clipped and has an expertly repaired short tear (with an associated crease) to the head of the spine of the jacket. A very good, clean, tight copy in similar jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Trumpington Fine Books Limited (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Undefeated: The Rise, Fall and Rise of Modern Japan
- Harvey, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pan Macmillan
- Place of Publication
- London, United Kingdom
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Trumpington Fine Books Limited
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Sorn, East Ayrshire
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The heel of the spine.