Under the Bells: A Romance
by Kip, Leonard
- VG/No Jacket
League City, Texas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Schroeder's Book Haven (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Under the Bells: A Romance
- Kip, Leonard
- Book Condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- 1st ed.
- G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Literature Fiction classics
Terms of Sale
Schroeder's Book Haven
SALES TAX: Texas Residents will be billed 8.25% via Biblio's Marketplace Facilitator Program.
SHIPPING: Currently Books are priced POSTPAID via USPS Media Mail.
PRIORITY MAIL: $7.95 additional for most. Heavy or oversized items may require additional postage for Priroity Mail.
FOREIGN ORDERS: We recommend using Biblio's consolidating shipping program through Asendia. Very good rates. Expedited shipping prices shown are an estimate. We Will Gladly Quote Your Shipping Options.
RETURNS POLICY: Books are graded conservatively and are returnable if not as described. Please contact us first for instructions for any return.
About the Seller
About Schroeder's Book Haven
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...