Under the Dome (First Edition)
by King, Stephen
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The town of Chester's Mill, Maine, is suddenly covered by a dome, an invisible force field on a normal, autumn day. A small team of honorable townspeople stand up to try to figure out what is happening, and why, only to draw the attention of Big Jim Rennie, a loud-mouthed town politician. Is the dome truly the largest threat facing the town?
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Stephen King fans will love this book. The size, over a thousand pages, won't daunt anyone who read "The Stand" or "It". It's King at his best; a Maine town full of interesting characters, both good and bad; a fight between evil and good; tales of corruption and insanity.The premise is simple- what happens if a small town is suddenly submerged under an impregnable dome? The slow realization of what it means as the townspeople struggle for supplies, power and ultimately for air, makes for a great read. The interaction of the characters is what makes it a great King book.
- bookwitch (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Under the Dome (First Edition)
- King, Stephen
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Scribner (New York) (2009)
- Place of Publication
- Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]