Under the Dome
by King, Stephen
- Very good in very good dust jacket. Like new in all aspects./We ship twice daily. Satisfaction is our hallmark.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The town of Chester's Mill, Maine, is suddenly covered by a dome, an invisible force field on a normal, autumn day. A small team of honorable townspeople stand up to try to figure out what is happening, and why, only to draw the attention of Big Jim Rennie, a loud-mouthed town politician. Is the dome truly the largest threat facing the town?
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Stephen King fans will love this book. The size, over a thousand pages, won't daunt anyone who read "The Stand" or "It". It's King at his best; a Maine town full of interesting characters, both good and bad; a fight between evil and good; tales of corruption and insanity.The premise is simple- what happens if a small town is suddenly submerged under an impregnable dome? The slow realization of what it means as the townspeople struggle for supplies, power and ultimately for air, makes for a great read. The interaction of the characters is what makes it a great King book.
- The Antiquarian (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Under the Dome
- King, Stephen
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- New Very good in very good dust jacket. Like new in all aspects.
- Jacket condition
- We ship twice daily. Satisfaction is our hallmark.
- Quantity available
- Stated: " First Scribner hardcover edition November 2009
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Scribner Book Company
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]