Under the Goal Posts
by Eddie Dooley
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- PJK Books and Such Inc (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Under the Goal Posts
- Eddie Dooley
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- John Lowell Pratt
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
PJK Books and Such Inc
We accept VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER, check or money order, and PayPal.
Libraries, institutions, and accredited dealers can be sent books with invoice.
- FEDEX Ground or Priority Mail Box, $15 for the first book, $8 for each additional book.
- USPS Express Flat Rate Envelope (single book only, subject to size limitations), $26.00 - USPS Priority Flat Rate Envelope (single book orders only, subject to size limitations), $8.00.
- USPS Media Mail, $3.50 for the first book, $2.00 for each thereafter.
- USPS Priority Mail International (5-8 days)
- USPS First Class (10-21 days)
CANADA, CENTRAL AMERICA, EUROPE:
- International Priority Mail shipment (5-8 days), $27.00 for the first book, $12.00 for each additional book (subject to size limitations)
- International First Class shipment (10 to 21 days), $18.00 for the first book, $8.00 for each additional book.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES:
- International Priority Mail shipment (5-8 days), $32.00 for the first book, $12.00 for each additional book (subject to size limitations)
- International First Class shipment (10 to 21 days), $23.00 for the first book, $8.00 for each additional book. Any postage fees incurred above these rates are billed at cost.
Fine is our highest grade. All books noted as First Editions are also First Printings unless otherwise described.All books are guaranteed to be as described, and may be returned within 30 days for any reason for a full refund, including postage and return postage if book is not as described.
About the Seller
About PJK Books and Such Inc
The vast majority of our inventory was purchased from the John Steele bookstore in Litchfield, Connecticut, when the bookstore closed. The proprietor sourced his books by attending estate sales in and around New England. Each week we will be listing more of the wonderful books we discover. Repairs are carefully made, and are noted in our descriptions. Each book is carefully inspected, described and then carefully packed. We hope you will enjoy browsing our store.
We are an online-only shop, with our inventory in Murrells Inlet, SC. If you are local, and would like to make an appointment, please give us a call and let us know what you would like to see. You may phone us between 8 a.m and 4 p.m. EST any day. or email an order at any time,.
If you would like to see additional pictures of any book, please let us know and we will be happy to send photos.
PJK Books and Such
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.