Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Firth, Pond & Co., 1863. Soft cover. Fair/poor/No Jacket. Folio - over 12 - 15" tall. This set of sheet music is complete and unmarked It has 5, clear lightly toned pages. It has black titles on the front where it is lightly soiled. The spine is open and the edges are rough and worn with some open tears.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Under the Willow She's Sleeping
- Stephen C. Foster
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fair/poor
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Firth, Pond & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Folk & Traditional
- Folio - over 12 - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.