Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Beijing: New World Press, 1989. First Edition First Printing . Hardcover. Very Good+/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall. This state first edition is clean, tight, square with sharp corners and unmarked. It is very lightly rubbed. It has tan, pictorial end papers and 131, bright, clear, glossy pages extensively illustrated with color, photographic, reproductions bound in gray paper covered boards with bright, gold titles on the spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Underground Art Gallery
- Wang Tianyi
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition First Printing
- New World Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]