THE UNDEVELOPED WEST; OR FIVE YEARS IN THE TERRITORIES
by Beadle, J. H
- Near Fine with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: National Publishing Company. Near Fine with no dust jacket. 1873. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 8vo; 823 pages; Bound in the original cloth with a little fading to spine and light rubbing and wear to covers, minor foxing to a few of the illustrations. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Circle City Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE UNDEVELOPED WEST; OR FIVE YEARS IN THE TERRITORIES
- Beadle, J. H
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine with no dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- National Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Travel & Exploration, Americana, Western Americana, History
Terms of Sale
Circle City Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Circle City Books
Buying and selling used & collectible books in all catagories, with a specialty in Americana and Travel.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]