THE UNFINISHED HOUSE: Judy Bolton Mystery #11.
by Sutton, Margaret
- Fair condition only (rather severe toning to the pages. corners bumped, shelfwear, damage to ends of spine, prev owner's nam/fair
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE UNFINISHED HOUSE: Judy Bolton Mystery #11.
- Sutton, Margaret
- Book condition
- Used - Fair condition only (rather severe toning to the pages. corners bumped, shelfwear, damage to ends of spine, prev owner's nam
- Jacket condition
- Grosset & Dunlap,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- (ca 1949. c. 1938.)
- girls series, girls mysteries, pennsylvania setting,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.