Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Houghton, Mifflin and Company, 1895. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. This book is clean, tight, square with sharp corners and internally unmarked, but there is a name on the front fly leaf. It has 121, bright, clear pages bound in green cloth covered boards with bright gold titles on the spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Unguarded Gates and Other Poems
- Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Houghton, Mifflin and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.