United States of America A History 1955
by Henry Bamford Parkes
Humboldt, Tennessee, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Illustrations Information: 32 Illustrations, 22 Maps, 7 Tables, appendix Declaration of Independence and Constitution.
-------- An excellent opportunity for the collector, researcher or historian ---------
A History Book of 34 Chapters from The Expansion of Europe to, Society at Midcentury (20th)
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Franklin Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- United States of America A History 1955
- Henry Bamford Parkes
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Education; History; Military;
- 6.25" X 9"
Terms of Sale
The Franklin Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Franklin Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...