The United States Chess Championship, 1985-1996
by Soltis, Andy, and Gene H. McCormick
- See description
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First published in 1986, this edition brings the narrative to 1996.
Signed on the front endpapers by 22 chess masters, players and interested people, of which we have deciphered 18: Larry Cristiansen, Robert B Farmer (?), Jennie Franklakh, Esther Epstein, Vladimir (?) Samarov, Sharon Ellen Furtman, Alex Shabalov, Alrick Man, Irina Krush, (Boris) Gulka, Walter Browne, Joel Benjamin, John Fedorowicz, Gabriel Schwartzman, Dimitry Gurevich, Yasser Seirawan, Gregory Kaidonov and Carol Jarecki,
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Thorn Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The United States Chess Championship, 1985-1996
- Soltis, Andy, and Gene H. McCormick
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- McFarland and Company
- Place of Publication
- Jefferson, NC
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare Books;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for any reason within seven days, providing only that they are received in the same condition as shipped. Shipments to an Arizona address must add appropriate sales tax. Libraries billed.
About the Seller
About Thorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....