United States COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY SHOWING THE PROGRESS OF THE WORK FROM JULY 1, 1897 TO JUNE 30, 1898 PART 1 & 2 Report to the Superintendent 64710
- very good
- Very Good/No Dust Jacket
Sun CIty Center, Florida
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- United States COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY SHOWING THE PROGRESS OF THE WORK FROM JULY 1, 1897 TO JUNE 30, 1898 PART 1 & 2 Report to the Superintendent 64710
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C.
- Date published
- SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY BZDB292 NOISBN ENGINEERING MAPS US SURVEYS AND DOCUMENTS TECHNOLOGY; ANTIQUARIAN RARE. UNITED STATES COAST GEODETIC SURVEY SHOWING THE PROGRESS OF WORK FROM JULY 1 1897 TO JUNE 30 1898 PART 2 REPORT SUPERINTENDENT 64710 RARE
Terms of Sale
Old Bag Lady Books
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
About the Seller
About Old Bag Lady Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]