United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination
by John J. Newman; John M. Schmalbach
12 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
[This book] was designed to be used by students as a review text in the weeks prior to taking the AP U.S. history examination in May. At the same time, the book was also conceived as a guide to accompany a year-long course in AP or honors U.S. history. It may be used to bridge the gap between the typical textbook used in these courses and the needs of AP history candidates, who must be able to deal successfully with a challenging exam.-Pref.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Borgasorus Books, Inc (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination
- John J. Newman; John M. Schmalbach
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Amsco School Publications
- Place of Publication
- Alpharetta, Georgia, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Borgasorus Books, Inc
If you receive an item and find it to be a seller error in description, condition, or title. You may return the item for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. We do not provide pre-paid shipping labels. We will refund up to the amount of postage paid for return shipping if the amount is submitted via a copy of receipt or printed on postage.
If you change your mind and no longer want the book you ordered. You may return it within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the book price only. We do not refund postage or provide shipping labels.
If you find a concern with your item, please contact us via email at Borgasorus@yahoo.com , We strive to work with you on resolving issues in the best way we can for the satisfaction of our customers.
About the Seller
About Borgasorus Books, Inc
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]