Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The United States Infantry: An Illustrated History, 1775-1918
by Urwin, Gregory J. W
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York, U.S.A.: Blandford Press, 1988. Oversized 176pp including bibliography and index Colorful illustrations Photographs Maps Base of spine is rubbed Light moisture ripple near lower outside edge of last several pages Dust jacket has small chips and tears. Cloth Hardback. Very Good/Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- First Choice Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The United States Infantry: An Illustrated History, 1775-1918
- Urwin, Gregory J. W
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Blandford Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- United States Army Infantry History Uniforms
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military History;
Terms of Sale
First Choice Books
If the book is not in the condition described in our listing we will refund the full sale price plus the shipping charge.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Ask Seller a Question
About First Choice Books
We carry a wide variety of books, specializing in history, childrens, vintage juveniles, technical, and scholarly editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]