Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City: Nelson Doubleday, 1987. first. hardcover. Very Good/fine. Tom Kidd. First edition. Dust jacket is in excellent condition, with no tears or chips; now in new removable protective cover. Quarter bound in black with red boards, orange print on spine. Spine and a lower corner are bumped. Pages are clean and unmarked. Nelson Doubleday (imprint of Science Fiction Book Club) hard cover with dust jacket, 1st printing June 1987 (code R24), SFBC # 11009, 601 pages, cover art by Tom Kidd. 8vo (8.5"" x 5.75"") Omnibus edition of two novels: The Ladies of Mandrigyn (first hard cover), and The Witches of Wenshar (first edition). The Witches of Wenshar was reissued in mass paperback in July 1987, and placed 7th in the 1988 Locus Poll Award. These novels are the first two in series, followed by The Dark Hand of Magic.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Unschooled Wizard: The Ladies of Mandrigyn and The Witches of Wenshar
- Barbara Hambly
- Tom Kidd
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Nelson Doubleday
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date published
- Sun Wolf and Starhawk
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy; First editions;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]