Untrodden Fields of Anthropology Observations on the Esoteric Manners and Customs of a Semi-Civilized Peoples; Being A Record of Thirty Years' Experience in Asia, Africa, America and Oceania; Second Edition , in Two Volumes
by A French Army Surgeon
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Untrodden Fields of Anthropology Observations on the Esoteric Manners and Customs of a Semi-Civilized Peoples; Being A Record of Thirty Years' Experience in Asia, Africa, America and Oceania; Second Edition , in Two Volumes
- A French Army Surgeon
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Second Edition
- Librairie de Medecine, Folklore et Anthropologie
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.