UPPER CRETACEOUS OF THE PACIFIC COAST The Geological Society of America, Memoir 71
by Anderson, F. M
- Fine/No Jacket
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- UPPER CRETACEOUS OF THE PACIFIC COAST The Geological Society of America, Memoir 71
- Anderson, F. M
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- The Geological Society of America
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...