Les Ursulines de Quebec, depuis leur établissement jusquà nos jours
by SAINT-THOMAS, [Catharine BURKE], Mère [1833-1885]
- See description
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB) (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Les Ursulines de Quebec, depuis leur établissement jusqu’à nos jours
- SAINT-THOMAS, [Catharine BURKE], Mère [1833-1885]
- Book Condition
- First Edition. TPL 9135. Gagnon I 3635 (incorrectly citing 1864
- Quebec: Des Presses de C. Darveau, 1863-1866
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
All prices are net in US dollars and subject to change. Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are extra. All orders are carefully and solidly packaged and are shipped in a timely manner. Our shipping matrix represents the minimum charge for a low value item weighing under 1 kg. or 2.2 lbs. If your book order is heavy or oversized, , we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. We ship once a week with USPS, if you need an item fast, we may have use Canadapost or a courier if you just missed our ship date for USPS parcels. All shipments valued at over $200 must be shipped via Canada Post or courier. Canadian residents are subject to applicable taxes. Visa and M/C are accepted. All items are in very good or better condition unless otherwise stated; major defects are noted. All items offered subject to prior sale. All items are returnable within 72 hours of receipt with prior notification if found to be not as described; safe return shipment is the client's responsibility. Libraries may request that orders be shipped with an invoice.
About the Seller
About D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...