USA For Beginners (By Rocking Chair Across America)
by Atkinson, Alex; Searle, Ronald
- Good +
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Williams Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- USA For Beginners (By Rocking Chair Across America)
- Atkinson, Alex; Searle, Ronald
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Perpetua Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Returns within 30 days in condition sent if description is inaccurate. Starting 5/14/07, magazines (National Geographic Magazine) must be ordered with priority mail shipping. (Magazines do not qualify as media for the purposes of Media Mail, and the USPS is removing Bound Printed Matter as an option for private persons.) Also, international surface mail and M-Bags will no longer be available.
About the Seller
About Williams Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.