USAAF Aircraft Markings and Camouflage 1941-1947: The History of USAAF Aircraft Markings, Insignia, Camouflage, and Colors (Schiffer Military Aviation History)
by Victor G. Archer; Robert D. Archer
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Schiffer Publishing, Ltd, 1997-07-01. Hardcover. Very Good. Schiffer Publishing; Atglen, 1997. Hardcover. Book is large and heavy, additional shipping cost may apply. A Very Good, tan cloth binding with black lettering on front board and spine, binding firm, interior and extremities tidy, ribbon marker, very small soiled spot top text block edge, a hint of sunning to text block edges and page margins, in a Very Good, some handling/scuff marks to panels, bit of edge/corner wear, trace sunning to flap margins, Dust wrapper. A nice, clean and unmarked copy. 4to[quarto or approx. 11.5 x 13.5 inches], 350pp., indexed, color and b&w illustrations. We pack securely and ship daily with delivery confirmation on every book. The picture on the listing page is of the actual book for sale. Additional Scan(s) are available for any item, please inquire.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Mark Lavendier, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- USAAF Aircraft Markings and Camouflage 1941-1947: The History of USAAF Aircraft Markings, Insignia, Camouflage, and Colors (Schiffer Military Aviation History)
- Victor G. Archer; Robert D. Archer
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Schiffer Publishing, Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Atglen, Pennsylvania, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Mark Lavendier, Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
N Scituate, Rhode Island
Ask Seller a Question
About Mark Lavendier, Bookseller
Selling quailty books for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]