Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Longmans, Green & Co., 1903. Hardcover. Good. 1903. 203 pages. No dust jacket. This is an ex-Library book. Blue cloth. Contains 24 advertising pages to rear. Expected library inserts, stamps and inscriptions. Neat, clean, with heavy tanning and foxing to pages and text block edges. Occasional thumbing throughout, with light cracking to front hinge. Boards have moderate shelf wear, with heavy rubbing and marking. Light bumping to corners and heavy crushing to spine ends, causing cloth to fray. Book has noticeable forward lean. Heavy sunning overall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Use of Holy Scripture
- A. C. A. Hall
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Longmans, Green & Co.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]