The Use of the Plant in Decorative Design for High School
by Lawrence, Maude and Sheldon, Caroline
- Instructor's Edition
- Good/No Jacket
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Use of the Plant in Decorative Design for High School
- Lawrence, Maude and Sheldon, Caroline
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Scott, Foresman
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- LAWRENCE MAUDE SHELDON USE PLANT DECORATIVE DESIGN PROFILES ART NOUVEAU DECORATION
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....