- See description
DUNEDIN, New Zealand
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
harrap london 1936. first edition 224pp ills.[b/w w.col.frontis.by kurt wiese] VG+ (blue cloth w.blue dog stamp to top board and spine,minor soiling w.sl.sunning to spine,ill.eps,prelims.and content edges sl.foxed,tight) in VG d/w (mod.rubbed and soiled,chipping and wear to extrems.w.insect holes to hinges,minor loss to foot of front cover,price-clipped)
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Hard To Find Books
Fast and professional shipping. All stock is returnable within seven days of receipt if it does not match description.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Hard To Find Books
New Zealand's largest Bookdealer.We stock:History, First Editions, Military,Science, Law, Car manuals, Antiquarian, Genealogy, New Zealand, Travel, Art, Politics, Royalty, Aviation, Science, Technology, Humanities, Sport, Nautical,Poetry, Literature etc
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]