VAN GOGH in Arles. Oct.-Dec. 1984. [By] Ronald Pickvance.
by New York. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- See description
Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ars Libri Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- VAN GOGH in Arles. Oct.-Dec. 1984. [By] Ronald Pickvance.
- New York. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Book Condition
- New York (Harry N. Abrams), 1984.
- Art, French ; New York. The Metropolitan Museum of Art. ; Gogh, Vincent van, 1853-1890 ; 19th Century ; Pickvance, Ronald. ; Painting ; Impressionism, French ; Art, Dutch
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Ars Libri Ltd
To order items from Ars Libri, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and list the title, price and our item number (begins with a B). If you would like to pay using AMEX, Visa or Mastercard, please send us your credit card numbers including the expiration date telephone us: 617.357.5212. All items are in good antiquarian condition, unless otherwise described. All prices are net. Massachusetts residents should add 6.25% sales tax. Reserved items will be held for two weeks pending receipt of payment or formal orders. Orders from individuals unknown to us must be accompanied by payment or by satisfactory references. All items may be returned, if returned within two weeks in the same condition as sent, and if packed, shipped and insured as received. When ordering, please cite the bibliographical i.d. number(s) indicated, or refer to the catalogue and item number(s). Overseas clients must remit in U.S. dollar funds, payable on a U.S. bank, or transfer the amount due directly to the account of Ars Libri Ltd., Cambridge Trust Company, 1336 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02238, Account No.39-665-6-01.
About the Seller
About Ars Libri Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...