Van Gogh / Pierre Cabanne ; translated from the French by Daphne Wood Ward
by Cabanne, Pierre
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London : Thames and Hudson, 1969. First Edition. Softcover. Very good paperback copy; edges somewhat slightly dust-dulled and nicked. Remains particularly well-preserved overall; tight, bright, clean and strong. Physical description: 288p, 21 cm. Subject: Gogh, Vincent van 1853-1890.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Van Gogh / Pierre Cabanne ; translated from the French by Daphne Wood Ward
- Cabanne, Pierre
- Book condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- London : Thames and Hudson
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About MW Books Ltd.
MW Books is an academic and antiquarian bookshop with a large stock in core areas such as Early Travel & Exploration, Nineteenth Century Literature, Early Political Economy, Labour and Social History, and Asian and Colonial History. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments regarding any item listed.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]