The Vanished City. Everyday Life In The Warsaw Ghetto.
by Mazor, Michel. Translated By David Jacobson
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Marsilio Publishers, 1993 A Solid Tight Clean Book. No Marks Or Inscriptions. Brown Paper Covered Boards With White Title On The Spine. . Brown Dj, Unclipped, With B/W Photo Of The Warsaw Ghetto. White Title Panel With Black Title And Sub Title. Brown Fold Ins And Spine With White Title. No Shelf Wear.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Vanished City. Everyday Life In The Warsaw Ghetto.
- Mazor, Michel. Translated By David Jacobson
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- 1st edition thus
- Marsilio Publishers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾
- Vanished City Warsaw Ghetto Michel Mazor History Holocaust
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....