VANISHING BREED: Photographs of the Cowboy and the West
by William Albert Allard
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
FREE POSTAGE FOR WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!
1982. First Edition. Very Good +/Fair. 1982. 1st printing, NEW YORK GRAPHIC SOCIETY. Photographs by William Albert Allard. Foreword by Thomas McGuane.Little Brown & Co: Boston, (1982). Oblong quarto, blue denim cloth, in a dust wrapper, price cut, with one inch tear and a little worn. 144 pages, beautifully illustrated in full color. A very good plus copy wiith the extra photographic process color print laid in as issued.. First Edition. Very Good +/Fair.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- LeCrastinBooks (FR)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- VANISHING BREED
- William Albert Allard
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- American West, Cowboys, Cattle, Horses, Allard, Photographic record
- Bookseller catalogs
- photographic history; Cowboys;
- 4to. 22 x 30 cm.
Terms of Sale
Full refund (not including postage) if book does not correspond to description and is returned within 7 days.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]