Varieties of Spanish Marbling. A Handbook of Practical Instruction.
by Nevins, Iris
- See description
San Francisco, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Varieties of Spanish Marbling. A Handbook of Practical Instruction.
- Nevins, Iris
- Book condition
- Bird & Bull Press
- Place of Publication
- Newtown, PA
- Date published
Terms of Sale
John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
5 day return guarantee, with full refund not including shipping costs for up to 5 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]