A Vast and Open Plain: The Writings of the Lewis and Clark Expedition in North Dakota, 1804-1806
by Meriwether;Clark, William;Ronda, James P.;State Historical Society of North Dakota;Jenkinson, Clay Lewis
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Vast and Open Plain: The Writings of the Lewis and Clark Expedition in North Dakota, 1804-1806
- Meriwether;Clark, William;Ronda, James P.;State Historical Society of North Dakota;Jenkinson, Clay Lewis
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Second Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
- Place of Publication
- Bismarck, ND
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.