Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Burns Oates & Washbourne, 1940. Hardcover. Good. Heavy shading and foxing to early pages and title page. Stated first edition. Dust jacket is in a protective cover, small tears to edges, small pieces missing from the edges. Heavy spotting to page edges. Inscription on front endpaper.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Manchester By the Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Vatican and War in Europe
- Gwynn, Denis
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Burns Oates & Washbourne
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Manchester By the Book
All books are returnable within ten days for refund, please notify first.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Manchester By the Book
General used book store. Open seven days 9 to 8. 20,000 quality used books. All subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]