Vedanta Philosophy. How to be a Yogi
by Abhedananda, Swami
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Calcutta: The Ramakrishna Vedanta Society A solid book with a few binding conditons. Front pastedown ep bubbled slightly but edge near spine has not been glued leaving the spine and board free. ( can be glued) However, binding is still solid and hinges intact, no cracking of the fep. No marks or inscriptions other than very tiny intials at top corner of ffep. Solid Green cloth covered boards with the emblem for the Ramakrishna Vedanta Society on the front board and the title in black. The spine of the book is solid and appears to have been clear varnished. The front board has what would appear to be a faint white crayon mark. Very little other shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Vedanta Philosophy. How to be a Yogi
- Abhedananda, Swami
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Ninth Edition
- The Ramakrishna Vedanta Society
- Place of Publication
- Yogi Yoga Hatha Raja Karma Bhakti Jnana Breathing Philosophy
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]