Vedanta And Ramakrishna
by Swahananda, Swami
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Kolkata: The Ramakrishna Mission Institute Of Culture, 2003 A Very Solid Clean Book, No Marks Or Inscriptions. Stated First Edition March 2003. Red Hardcover Boards With Bright Gilt Title On Front And Spine. Very Little Apparent Shelf Wear. Dj Is Complete, Pale Lemon With Picture Of What Appears To Be Waterlilies, Green Title On Front And Spine. Previous Owner Has Covered Jacket With Adhesive Clear Plastic Which Has Protected And Strengthened The Dj.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Vedanta And Ramakrishna
- Swahananda, Swami
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First Edition Second Printing
- The Ramakrishna Mission Institute Of Culture
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾
- Swami Swahananda Ramakrishna Vendanta Upanishads Gita Buddha Karma
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...