THE VERMONT ANTIQUARIAN (4 ISSUES) September, 1903, December, 1903. March, 1904. June, 1904
by Various Authors
Fairfield, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE VERMONT ANTIQUARIAN (4 ISSUES) September, 1903, December, 1903. March, 1904. June, 1904
- Various Authors
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- Research Publication Co.
- Place of Publication
- Burlington, Vt.
- Date published
- New England
- Bookseller catalogs
- New England; Magazines;
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]