Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
first edition first printing hardcover (The World Publishing Company, 1969); no dust jacket; prior owner title page corner; text has no prior owner marks but some pages have age tone, light soil; binding shaken but no loose pages; glazed illustrated boards worn at corners and spine ends (little fraying); panels have shelf rub (scratches);dust jacket missing SoWll
The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a children's book written by Eric Carle, first published by the World Publishing Company in 1969. The winner of many awards, it has sold 30 million copies It is highly popular and has been praised for its use of easy-to-read words which makes it good for teaching young children to read. The book contains 225 words and large, colourful illustrations.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- DrPanglossBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Eric Carle
- Eric Carle
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- first edition
- World Publishing
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Prospective buyers whose addresses lie outside the United States should inquire about postage charges, as those posted are inaccurate. All books priced at 40 USD and higher require Priority International Mail service. Sorry, no exceptions, as too many problems have arisen using first class international postage.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]