Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Young Scott Books, 1949. Library Binding . Cloth. Fine. Lucienne Bloch. In the publishers' library binding, no markings of any kind. Two stories for the very young in one volume.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Very Little Dog. & The Smart Little Kitty.
- Skaar, Grace & Woodcock, Louise
- Lucienne Bloch
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- Library Binding
- Young Scott Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- library binding
- A type of reinforced binding designed for libraries, schools, or other applications where a book might experience high...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]