Very Valentine: A Novel (Hardcover)
by Trigiani, Adriana
- very good
2 Copies Available from This Seller
(You can add more at checkout.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harper, 2009. Stated First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Item may have minor to moderate cosmetic defects (marks, wears, cuts, bends, crushes) on the cover, spine, pages or dust cover. Item may contain remainder marks on outside edges. Pages may contain limited notes or highlighting. Good reading copy.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- InventoryMasters (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Very Valentine: A Novel (Hardcover)
- Trigiani, Adriana
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Stated First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- X weight
- 32 oz
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
InventoryMasters extends a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Orders are processed and shipped the same day if received by 3 PM CST. Full tracking is provided.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not... [More]