VICTIMS OF THE LATEST DANCE CRAZE
by Eady, Cornelius
- Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Ommation Press. Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket. 1986. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 8vo; 52 pages; Lamont Poetry Selection leaflet laid in. Jacket with rubbing and some wear. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Circle City Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- VICTIMS OF THE LATEST DANCE CRAZE
- Eady, Cornelius
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Ommation Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Poetry, Fiction
Terms of Sale
Circle City Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Circle City Books
Buying and selling used & collectible books in all catagories, with a specialty in Americana and Travel.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]