Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: David R. Godine. 1976. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Very good with sunned and worn spine lettering, lacking the dust jacket.; Small 4to 9" - 11" tall; 144 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Victorian Studio Photographs
- Hillier, Bevis
- Book condition
- First Edition; First Printing
- David R. Godine
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]