Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: William Morrow,, 1946.. First edition. Quarter Cloth. Near Fine in Very Good dj. 8vo. 126 pp. Spine ends and corners are lightly bumped and rubbed, light rubbing to edges. Dj has light rubbing and knicks to edges and spine. Otherwise book is in great condition. One of the Great Legends of America told as a saga in Modern Form.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cellar Stories Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- VInland the Good.
- Shute, Nevil
- Quarter Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good dj
- Quantity available
- First edition
- William Morrow,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- Pied Piper Pastoral Vinland the Good
Terms of Sale
Cellar Stories Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Providence, Rhode Island
Ask Seller a Question
About Cellar Stories Bookstore
Cellar Stories has been buying and selling all types of books for over thirty years. We're the largest used and rare bookstore in the smallest state in the US. While we specialize in Rhode Island History, New England History, Art & Architecture, Modern First Editions, Poetry, and Mathematics, we have a stock of approximately 70,000 volumes covering all categories from vintage paperbacks, pulps and collectible ephemera to antiquarian volumes on many subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]