Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC; Bookseller Since 1978, store hours : Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm EST 859-253-0614, email@example.com 862 S. Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504 Terms: US$ by check on US bank or Visa, MC, or Amer Exp;all personal checks held for 10 days before item(s) can be shipped; 10 day return for any reason. All items subject to prior sell. Ship/hnd: multiple volume sets counted by the book (ie. 4 vols = 4 books). Some oversize books may require additional shipping. If so we will notify you with options before your order is processed. All order have free Delivery Confirmation and on line tracking **All International orders may be delayed due to customs beyond the quoted delivery times** We will bill libraries and institutions on 30 day terms with your Purchase Order number.
About the Seller
About Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]