Visit to the Circus: Circus Stories
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Bracken Books, 1986. Hardcover. VG/VG. First published in 1985 by View Productions, Sydney Australia; this is the 1st U.K.edition. 4to, yellow boards, unpag. picture book with 2-color and full-color reproductions of Victorian circus illustrations w/ accompanying poems. VERY GOOD book / VERY GOOD jacket: lt. edgewear to book, penciled owner name on fep, remainder mark on top page edge; jacket has a small stain on bottom edge at spine tail. A must-have for Circus collectors.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bygone Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Visit to the Circus: Circus Stories
- Book Condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- London: Bracken Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Circus; Children's Literature;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2004
Bluffton, South Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Bygone Books
A closed shop of fine used and collectible books with specialties in Literature, Children's, Domestic Arts, Decorative Arts, and Great Britain.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The heel of the spine.
- Remainder Mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some...