A Visit To Rome in 1764
by Fogg Art Museum and Harvard College Library
- very good
- Very Good
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Visit To Rome in 1764
- Fogg Art Museum and Harvard College Library
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Department of Printing and Graphic Arts. The Harvard Library
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]