by Vzdornov, G
- VG- Clean and tight but with light tanning at page edges./Good but with fading to spine, 3 small tears at corners, and a 1.5-inch piece out of top front edge by spine.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Vzdornov, G
- Book condition
- Used - VG- Clean and tight but with light tanning at page edges.
- Jacket condition
- Good but with fading to spine, 3 small tears at corners, and a 1.5-inch piece out of top front edge by spine.
- Quantity available
- Aurora Art Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Russian Art ; Volgda Art ; ;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Russian Art;
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.