Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First printing of this edition. Fine book in near fine jacket. Dust jacket has light wear, now in new removable protective cover. Black boards with gold print on the spine. Pages are clean and unmarked. Bantam Spectra / Science Fiction Book Club hardcover with dust jacket, first printing January 1991, SFBC # 17792, 251 pages, cover art by Peter Scanlan. 8vo (5.75" x 8.5") First hard cover edition, reprint of Bantam mass paperback first edition. Prequel in the Star Wolf series was Yesterday's Children, and following books in the series are The Middle of Nowhere, and Blood and Fire.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Voyage of the Starwolf
- David Gerrold
- Peter Scanlan
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- first hardcover
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date published
- Star Wolf
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]