Voyages Autour Du Monde
by Pfeiffer, Mme Ida; Belin-de Launay, J; De Suckau, M. W
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookcase (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Voyages Autour Du Monde
- Pfeiffer, Mme Ida; Belin-de Launay, J; De Suckau, M. W
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Librairie Hachette et Cie.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- All Edges Gilt. Describes a book in which the top, fore edge and bottom of the outside of the pages are decorated with gold... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]