Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Vurt is a 1993 science fiction novel written by British author Jeff Noon. Both Noon and small publishing house Ringpull's debut novel, it went on to win the 1994 Arthur C. Clarke Award and was later listed in The Best Novels of the Nineties.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- DuBois Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Noon, Jeff
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Printing of First American Edition
- Crown Pub
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
DuBois Rare Books
30 day return for any reason, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery when item is returned in condition it was received in. (We refund media mail costs only). International customers enjoy the same guarantee except they must pay return shipping unless the item was damaged in transit or grossly misdescribed.
About the Seller
About DuBois Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]