Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Constable, 1949. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good/Good. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Well written and illustrated biography published for Henley's centenary. In VG order throughout. Smart dark blue boards with bright gilt titling to spine. Roughly clipped d/j worn to edges and a little faded to spine, in removable protective plastic. 8vo. 385pp.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Journobooks (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- W. E. Henley
- John Connell
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Journalism; Biography; Literary Criticism;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Grange Park, London
Ask Seller a Question
Our original speciality was books about journalism, journalists, newspapers and other media (hence the name) and we still have a good stock of hard-to-find books in that field. Over time we have added a wide variety of other collectible volumes, some of which we sell on behalf of the charity Friends Of Morston Church (reg.1099831). Our goal is to offer the best value for money on Biblio, ie. the lowest price for the condition and quality of the book. We are enthusiastic collectors as well as sellers so know all about the pitfalls of online buying as well as the joys. We wiil try to make your buying experience as easy and as pleasant as possible.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]