by Wilson, William E
- Good in Fair dust jacket
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Farrar & Rinehart. Good in Fair dust jacket. 1940. Hardcover. Navy cloth binding rubbed at extremities; slightly cocked; boards & backstrip sunned along top edge; boards smudged; hinges & a few points in textblock cracked; rear hinge separating; owner's name in pencil on half-title & bookplate on reverse; bottom corner tips of first few leaves bent; leaf edges dampstained. Dj rubbed, chipped at extremities; surface browned & smudged; clear tape repairs to backstrip & fore-edges, now protected by mylar cover.; Black & white illustrations by John De Martelly; front endpaper signed by author; RIVERS OF AMERICA SERIES. ; RIVERS OF AMERICA SERIES Series; 8vo; 339 pages; Signed by Author .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hyde Brothers, Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Wabash
- Wilson, William E
- John De Martelly
- Book Condition
- Used - Good in Fair dust jacket
- Farrar & Rinehart
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- US Regional: Indiana;
Terms of Sale
Hyde Brothers, Booksellers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Ask Seller a Question
About Hyde Brothers, Booksellers
Open shop with over 125,000 volumes. We try to maintain a good selection in all categories and have a fondness for the odd & obscure. Specialties include History, Nature, Literature, Religion, Mystery, SF, Art, Children's, Humor, Indiana
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...